|Port Vila Vanuatu | Port Vila Resorts | Worawia Resort|
|Page: Pele Island - Award Winning Vanuatu Day Tour|
Pele Island Vanuatu Day Tour
If you want to truly experience Vanuatu, then you must take at least one of the many popular Vanuatu tours. And what better choice than Pele Island Day Tour - winner in 2005 for Best Tour in Vanuatu.
Pele Island music string band
The tranquility of Pele Island
Situated north of Efate, Pele Island offers superb white sand beaches, along with magnificent swimming and snorkelling at the spectacular coral reef. It's a true Pacific paradise that will tempt you with its breathtaking beauty and tranquility.
Enjoy a day in paradise on your own Pacific Island, beginning at 8:30 in the morning, when we will pick you up from your hotel or resort. After your day of interesting activities, sightseeing, village tour, barbecue lunch, local entertainment and afternoon drink, we'll bring you back to your hotel or resort at about 5:30pm.
|TOUR INCLUDES|| • Return coach and boat transfers
• Entrance fees to visit Pele Island
• Village tour
• Snorkelling gear
• Outrigger canoes and sea kayaks
• Gourmet BBQ lunch
• Local entertainment and afternoon coffee
*Beer, Wine and Soft drinks available for purchase
|COST|| Adult: 7.200 vatu per person
Child 12 years and below: 3.600 vatu per child
Under 5 years: free of charge
|DEPARTURE|| From 8:30am to 8:50am
(depending on which hotel you are staying)
Contact us via email to make your reservation now for Pele Island
Or use the form on the Bookings page.
|Vanuatu Islands Info|
|• Major Islands of
Vanuatu - Discovering six of the best known islands in Vanuatu archipelago.
• Ambae Island - Legendary Bali Hai island
• Ambrym Island - Home to two volcanoes
• Efate Island - Vanuatu's administrative island, home to its capital Port Vila.
• Epi Island - Small island with two volcanoes
• Erromango Island - Exploited for its Sandalwood
• Pele Island - Home to popular Pele Island Tour
• Pentecost Island - Famous for its annual land diving ceremony, unique to Vanuatu.
• Santo Island - Known as Espiritua Santo Island, this is the largest island in Vanuatu.